+30 6978 220 831
Facelift is the surgical correction of skin and subcutaneous tissue relaxation in face and neck region.
By facelift we can achieve:
The degree of restoration depends on plastic surgeon’s skills and a number of other factors such as age, body weight, type of skin, living conditions and general health of the person.
- Removal of excess loose skin from face and neck region.
- Tightening of fascias and muscle layers under the skin of the face.
- Elimination of wrinkles caused by relaxation of the tissues.
- Removal of excess fat from cheeks and neck.
- Restoration of an earlier age appearance.